First Time is the charm…
Now that you have your homebuying budget and you’ve decided to take the plunge and buy your first home, it’s a good idea to take a little time to decide just what the right house for you will be. A helpful hint I share with my clients is to write down what you are looking for in a home, you might want to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do we want a house with a yard or is a townhouse or condo more our style?
- Are we handy “do-it-yourself” types or are we looking for a place that already has been updated?
- What are your needs?
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors [some people don’t like stairs]
- Fenced yard for the pooch
- Close to work
- What are your wants?
- Large kitchen / family room combo
- Large closets
- Master bathroom tub
- Split bedrooms
- Granite countertops
- Gated Community
Taking the time to map out your homebuying plan can save you time and money. Discovering what you are really looking for will make your first homebuying experience an exciting adventure!
Do you have questions about buying your first home? Please call 407-758-1020 or email Debbie for a free homebuying consolation!
Homebuying 101 Articles you may find helpful…