Woodbridge Lakes is a gated community located off Rinehart Road, between Lake Mary Boulevard and H.E. Thomas Parkway. The neighborhood features interior lots, pond view and golf course views. A popular Lake Mary neighborhood just up the street from Crystal Lake Elementary and just steps from the Seminole Wekiva Trail.
- Desirable location off Rinehart Road
- Minutes to Lake Mary Boulevard and Interstate 4
- 5 Minutes to Colonial TownPark
- Gated Entry
- Minutes to Publix and Restaurants
- Seminole County Schools
What’s on the Market Today in Woodbridge Lakes?
Want to learn more about Woodbridge Lakes?
456 Pickfair Terrace, Lake Mary, Florida
- 3 Bed/2 Bath – 1,816 sf
- Listing Price at the time of sale: $224,900
- Sold: $218,000
- Price Per Square Foot: $120
- Days on the market: 15
- Closing Date: 1/17/2012
872 Pickfair Terrace, Lake Mary, Florida
- Bank Owned / Foreclosure
- 4 Bed/2 Bath – 2,123 sf
- Listing Price at the time of sale: $209,000
- Sold: $209,000
- Price Per Square Foot: $98
- Days on the market: 21
- Closing Date: 1/31/2012
Want to find out the value of your Woodbridge Lakes Home?
Ready for Your Personal Tour of Woodbridge Lakes?
If so, contact our expert Lake Mary real estate team here at MoveToLakeMary.com to schedule your personal tour of Woodbridge Lakes homes today!
*All housing sales data is recorded in My Florida Regional MLS through cooperative broker sales as of 2/5/2012.