Woodbridge Lakes is a gated community located off Rinehart Road, between Lake Mary Boulevard and H.E. Thomas Parkway. The neighborhood features interior lots, pond view and golf course views. A popular Lake Mary neighborhood just up the street from Crystal Lake Elementary and just steps from the Seminole Wekiva Trail.
Why do Lake Mary homebuyers choose Woodbridge Lakes?
- Desirable location off Rinehart Road
- Minutes to Lake Mary Boulevard and Interstate 4
- 5 Minutes to Colonial TownPark
- Gated Entry
- Minutes to Publix and Restaurants
- Seminole County Schools
What’s on the Market Today in Woodbridge Lakes?
Want to learn more about Woodbridge Lakes?
Ready for Your Personal Tour of Woodbridge Lakes?
If so, contact our expert Lake Mary real estate team here at MoveToLakeMary.com to schedule your personal tour of Woodbridge Lakes homes today!
524 Pickfair Terrace, Lake Mary
- 4 Bed/ 3 Bath – 2,267 sf
- Listing Price at the time of sale: $289,900
- Sold: $289,900
- Price Per Square Foot: $128
- Days on the market: 164
- Closing Date: 8/31/2012
545 Pickfair Terrace, Lake Mary
- Short Sale
- 4 Bed/ 2 Bath – 2,063 sf
- Listing Price at the time of sale: $230,000
- Sold: $225,000
- Price Per Square Foot: $109
- Days on the market: 261
- Closing Date: 8/30/2012
Thinking about selling your Woodbridge Lakes Home?
*All housing sales data is recorded in My Florida Regional MLS through cooperative broker sales as of 9/5/2012.