Everyone loves the aroma of a new house, it’s even better than new car smell. I think if given the opportunity most homebuyers would rather purchase new construction than a resale home. There are several advantages to buying a newer Seminole County home, some that you may not have considered.
5 Advantages of Buying a New Home
- It’s New – I know you already know that, but it’s the truth. You don’t have to worry about how the home has been taken care of, was the air conditioner serviced, does the plumbing leak? You are getting a house that hasn’t been used.
- There’s a Warranty – most brand-new homes come with a warranty from the builder. Most cover everything “bumper to bumper” during the first year and include a one year check up and extended warranties for equipment, appliances and roofs.
- Up to Code – Building standards and codes have changed dramatically in the past 20 years in Florida due to Hurricanes, new homes meet or exceed those changes.
- Lower Insurance Cost – It’s a fact that insurance rates for newer homes is less than older homes. Insurance companies are aware that likelihood of a claims on older homes, the risk associated with the property is greater and therefore costs the homeowner more money to insure.
- Lower Operating Cost – New homes have state-of-the-art energy efficient appliances, heat & cooling systems, insulation and building materials.
If you are looking for a new home in Seminole County including: Lake Mary, Sanford, Longwood, Altamonte Springs, Winter Springs, Oviedo and Casselberry – click this link to seee new home listings here.