We had an opportunity last week to tour the new Taylor Morrison Model Home in Steeple Chase Lake Mary. Steeple Chase is situated on the former L&L Acres property on the South side of Lake Mary Boulevard across from Heathrow. The property that once was pasture land has been transformed into the highly anticipated executive home neighborhood just minutes from Downtown Lake Mary, Colonial TownPark, zoned for Lake Mary Schools and has an enviable Lake Mary address.
The Steeple Chase Lake Mary model home features a gourmet kitchen with island and separate prep area and breakfast bar overlooking the family room. Stainless steel appliances come standard in the homes.
The outdoor spaces are extremely inviting, the outdoor fireplace and sitting area begs for attention!
The pool on the model home is spectacular… Just wish I could take a dip.
Steeple Chase Lake Mary Quick Home Facts:
- One-story and two-story floor plans
- 3,350 – 5,270 square foot homes
- 75′ and one-acre homesites, all sites can accommodate private pools
- Gourmet kitchens
- Energy-efficient construction techniques and materials
- Tech-ready wiring
- Spectacular upgrades and options available to customize your home
Steeple Chase Lake Mary Quick Neighborhood Facts:
- Gated entry
- Mature oak trees
- Natural ponds
- Views of Lake Linden
- Pocket parks within the community
- Direct access to the Seminole Wekiva Trail
Steeple Chase School Zone:
- Woodlands Elementary School
- Markham Woods Elementary
- Lake Mary High School
For more information about Steeple Chase, please visit our Steeple Chase Lake Mary Neighborhood Page. If you would like to visit Steeple Chase and have a REALTOR working on your side, please contact call Debbie Summers, REALTOR at 407-758-1020 or email Debbie for assistance.