Lake Mary Home Sales Report: June 1 – 30, 2012
The Summer Buying Season is in full swing as many homebuyers try to get settled before their children have to return to school in the middle of August here in Central Florida. Interest rates continue at record lows and homebuyers are taking advantage of very affordable home prices in the Orlando area.
We continue to see listing prices continue to inch upward and we’re seeing home sales prices also move in a positive direction. If you’ve been wanting to sell… Now may be the time!
Questions about the Orlando real estate market? Call/Text 407-758-1020 or email the Move To Lake Mary team.
Lake Mary Homes For Sale: 175 Homes
- Short Sales: 33
- Bank Owned / Foreclosure Homes: 10
Distressed Property Inventory = 25%
Homes Under Contract in Lake Mary, Florida: 172 Homes
- Short Sales: 107
- Bank Owned / Foreclosure Homes: 15
Distressed Properties under contract = 71%
Lake Mary Home Sales: 47 Homes
- Short Sales: 14
- Bank Owned / Foreclosure Homes: 8
Distressed Properties Sold = 47%
Lake Mary Home Sales by Price:
- Under $100,000: 2 Home Sales
- $100,000 – $200,000: 16 Home Sales
- $201,000 – $300,000: 11 Home Sales
- $301,000 – $400,000: 11 Home Sales
- $400,000 – $500,000: 3 Home Sale
- $501,000 – $750,000: 3 Home Sales
- $751,000 – $1,000,000: 1 Home Sale
- Over $1,000,000: No Home Sales
What’s on the Market Today in Lake Mary?
Have you been thinking about selling your Lake Mary / Orlando home?
Ready to find your Lake Mary home?
If so, contact our expert Lake Mary Real estate team here at MoveToLakeMary.com to start your Lake Mary home search.
*Statistics are for single family and townhomes. Housing sales are recorded in My Florida Regional MLS through cooperative broker sales as of 7/10/2012.