Summer’s over and so is the buying season for families who wanted to move before the start of school and typically the busiest time of year for home sales. This summer we saw the inventory shrink and interest rates continue to be at record lows. We’ve also seen the first increase in sales prices since 2008.
We see listing prices continue to inch upward and final sale prices are also moving in a positive direction. If you’ve been wanting to sell… Now may be the time!
Questions about the Orlando real estate market? Call/Text 407-758-1020 or email the Move To Lake Mary team.
Lake Mary Homes For Sale: 176 Homes
- Short Sales: 32
- Bank Owned / Foreclosure Homes: 11
Distressed Property Inventory = 24% (3% increase from Aug 1st)
Homes Under Contract in Lake Mary, Florida: 173 Homes
- Short Sales: 106
- Bank Owned / Foreclosure Homes: 14
Distressed Properties under contract = 70% (down 3% from Aug 1st)
Lake Mary Home Sales: 42 Homes
- Short Sales: 7
- Bank Owned / Foreclosure Homes: 13
Distressed Properties Sold = 48% (up from 29 % in August)
Lake Mary Home Sales by Price:
- Under $100,000: 3 Home Sales
- $100,000 – $200,000: 18 Home Sales
- $201,000 – $300,000: 9 Home Sales
- $301,000 – $400,000: 5 Home Sales
- $400,000 – $500,000: 4 Home Sale
- $501,000 – $750,000: 2 Home Sales
- $751,000 – $1,000,000: 1 Home Sale
- Over $1,000,000: No Home Sales
What’s on the Market Today in Lake Mary?
Have you been thinking about selling your Lake Mary / Orlando home?
Ready to find your Lake Mary home?
If so, contact our helpful Lake Mary Real estate team here at MoveToLakeMary.com to start your Lake Mary home search.
*Statistics are for single family and townhomes. Housing sales are recorded in My Florida Regional MLS through cooperative broker sales as of 9/5/2012.