Home Sales in Buckingham Estates – Sanford, Florida
Buckingham Estates is a gated community with a 24 hour staffed entry. Located just north of Heathrow, the neighborhood has direct access to the Cross Seminole Trail and is surrounded by conservation areas and natural water features.
Why Sanford Homebuyers choose Buckingham Estates:
- Staffed – Gated Community
- Community pool, clubhouse & playground
- Zoned for Seminole County Schools
- Short drive to Lake Mary Blvd. & Interstate 4
- Minutes to Shopping & Restaurants
- 5 minutes to Colonial TownPark
What’s on the market today in Buckingham Estates?
Looking for more information about Buckingham Estates?
- Community details, interactive area map and photos of the Sanford neighborhood of Buckingham Estates.
What’s Selling in Buckingham Estates?
2216 Northumbria Drive, Sanford
- SHORT SALE
- 5 Bed/ 3.5 Bath – 2,819 sf
- Listing Price: $299,000
- Sold: $299,000
- Price Per Square Foot: $106
- Days on the market: 88
- Closing Date: 10/29/12
6257 Hedgesparrows Land, Sanford
- SHORT SALE
- 4 Bed/ 3 Bath – 3,028 sf
- Listing Price: $300,000
- Sold: $285,000
- Price Per Square Foot: $94
- Days on the market: 327
- Closing Date: 10/12/12
Ready to buy a home in Buckingham Estates?
How much is your home in Buckingham Estates worth?
*All housing sales data is recorded in My Florida Regional MLS through cooperative broker sales as of 11/5/2012.