38th Annual Mount Dora Arts Festival
Close to 300 artists will by striving for sales and $21,000 in prize money this weekend, February 2 – 3 2013, at the always popular Mount Dora Arts Festival, which brings in tens of thousands of art enthusiasts to downtown Mount Dora from around the state of Florida.
- 10AM – 5Pm on Saturday & Sunday
- In addition to art, the Festival includes entertainment, food and drink
- Free, but attendees will be asked to make $1 donations
- Live entertainment at Donnelly Park and throughout the festival – 11AM – 5PM
- Information booth on the corner of Fifth Avenue & Donnelly Street
- No pets, bicycles or skateboards
Official park-and-ride sites: Mount Dora High School, Highland Street and Seventh Avenue, convenient for people driving from Orlando or Sanford; Christian Home & Bible School, just off North Donnelly Street at 13th Avenue, works for those driving from the north; parking lot at Golden Triangle Shopping Center on West Old U.S. Highway 441 near Eudora Road is handy for visitors from west Orange or south Lake. Each site will bemarked.
Handicapped parking: Available near City Hall on Baker Street and along Baker Street near Fifth Avenue. Ask police officers at barricades for directions.