Thanksgiving Day Dining Options in the Orlando Area
If you don’t want to spend hours slaving over the stove this Thanksgiving, you’ll be happy to hear that you don’t have to set foot in the kitchen this Thanksgiving Day in Lake Mary!
Check out one of these area restaurants for your holiday meal… You can sit back, relax and let someone else do the dishes.
The only downside to this plan… NO LEFTOVERS!
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse – Lake Mary – 407-804-8220
- Traditional 3-Course Turkey Dinner
- Regular menu available
- Time: 12PM – 8PM
- $35.95 Adults
Shula’s 347 Grill – The Westin Lake Mary Restaurant – 407-531-3567
- Traditional 4-Course Thanksgiving Day Meal
- Salad Bar & Dessert Stations
- Time: 11am – 11pm [reservations suggested]
- $55 Adults
- Thanksgiving Day Buffet
- Time: 11am – 3pm [reservations every 1/2 hour]
- $38 Adults
Mitchell’s Fish Market – Winter Park – 407-339-3474
- 3-Course Turkey Dinner
- Time: 1 – 7pm [reservations suggested]
- $24.99 Adults – Children ($8.99)
Are you having dinner “on the town” this Thanksgiving in the Orlando area? Would love to hear about your experience in the comment section below this post.